The team at 41 Sloane is committed to ensuring that our community has access to the highest level of business support when it is needed the most.
Maintaining a safe and supportive environment is our top priority.
- We have increased cleaning schedules ensuring a safe work environment.
- Cleaning staff will continue to clean our offices and common areas thoroughly.
- All surfaces and touch-points will be wiped down regularly throughout the day.
- We have ensured that the capacity of our shared workspaces comply with the physical distancing guidelines.
- The booking of meeting rooms will take into account staggered seating in order to meet distancing guidelines.
- We offer web-conferencing facilities with lightning fast business class wifi and smart TV screens.
- Office tours will be evenly staggered ensuring social distancing standards are met.
- We also offer virtual tours often used by our remotely located virtual office clients. Click here for an online tour.
Minimising touch points
- Our biometric fingerprint access control will be temporarily replaced with a carefully monitored access card system.
- All necessary touch points are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have introduced non-contact temperature assessments.
- We encourage all those who are not feeling well to stay home.
Personal protective wear
- Personal protective wear has been introduced.
- Community members are encouraged wear masks in communal areas.